- Has been an auctioneer since 1963.
- Is licensed in Illinois and Indiana.
- Conducts 70-100 auctions per year including 30-40 real estate auctions.
- Has CAI designation- Certified Auctioneer Institute at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
- Has AARE designation - Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
- Is a licensed real estate broker in Illinois and Indiana.
- Member of the Central Illinois Board of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Has been inducted into the Illinois and Indiana Auctioneers Associations Hall of Fame.
- Past president of the Illinois Auctioneers Association.
- Is a graduate of Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, and Reisch Auction School, Mason City, IA. (Now known as the World Wide School of Auctioneering.)
- Is a graduate of the Certified Appraisal Guild of America from Missouri Auction School.
- Has completed course work with the International Society of Appraisers.
- Has been an instructor for continuing education for the Illinois and Indiana Auctioneers license requirements and has done seminars for the National Auctioneers Association and Wisconsin Auctioneers Association.
- Has attended auction conventions and seminars for over 40 years to keep up on trends and new ideas.
- Has won advertising awards at both Illinois and Indiana Auction Conventions.
- In 2010, in a "People's Choice" poll conducted by the Commercial-News, Lenhart Auction & Realty was selected by the people's vote to be #1 Auction Company in the area.
- Inducted into the Illinois Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame
- Inducted into the Indiana Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame